What are cookies?
These cookies are essential in order to browse the website and use its functions, such as accessing its reserved areas. The requested services cannot be rendered without these cookies, such as for example the shopping cart or e-building. Strictly necessary cookies are used to store a univocal identification code in order to manage and identify the user to distinguish him from other users who are browsing the website at the same time, in order to provide a consistent and accurate service to the user. For example:
• Recalling previous actions (e.g. input text) while browsing back to a page in a same session;
• Management and transfer security tokens to different services within a website to identify the user’s status (e.g. registered or not registered);
• Storage of tokens for implementing reserved areas of the website;
• Routing of customers towards specific versions/ applications of a service as it could be required during a technical migration.
These cookies can belong to Website Name or partner, whether of session or persistent type, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies gather information on how a user browses the website, e.g. viewed pages. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. Any information collected by the cookies is combined in anonymous form and can be used only to improve the website performance. For example:
• Web Analytics, the collected data is limited to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the website's performance and structure. These cookies can be of third parties, but the information will be exclusively used by who publishes the browsed website;
• Tracing of members by Website Name’s partners – the cookies are introduced by Partners and used by the latter exclusively to know if the user coming from another website has purchased a product or service on Website Name;
• Management of errors – Evaluation of errors that appear on the website, usually this function will contribute improving services or managing claims and will be strictly linked to the web analytics;
• Test different structures of the website pages – Tests on changes to the structure, usually using A/B tests or multi-variables, to conserve a consistent aspect for the website user in current and following sessions.
These cookies can be of wheelup.com or partner, last for a session or be persistent. These cookies are generally due to a user’s action but can be implemented also when supplying a service not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They may also be used to avoid offering a specific user, a service that was previously offered and rejected. Moreover, these cookies allow the website to remember the user’s choices (e.g. user name, language, home country, etc.). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot trace the user’s behaviour on other websites. For example: • remember the settings that a user applied to a website, such as layout, font size, preferences, colour, etc.;
• remember a choice so that it is no longer necessary to fill out a questionnaire. • determine whether a service has already been offered, e.g. offering a tutorial the next times the user logs in the website; • Provide information in order to enable an optional service, e.g. offering a live chat session.
• Fulfilment of a user’s request, e.g. visualization of a comment.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you may also choose not to accept them. We suggest not to disable this function, since this may prevent you from browsing freely from one page to the other, and exploit all website's services. If you prefer your computer not to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). However, please note that specific sections of our Website can be fully exploited only if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you will not be able to add products to your shopping cart and purchase them (for example). As a consequence, your choice to remove and not accept cookies may negatively influence your browsing quality of our Website. If you wish to modify the settings of your cookies, by entering the settings of your browser, follow the brief instructions below to carry out this operation on the four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the ‘Tools’ icon at the top right corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop-up window, select ‘Privacy’. Here you will be able to modify the settings of your cookies.
Click the Chrome menu icon at the top right corner and select ‘Settings’. At this point, select ‘’Show advanced settings’ (“Under the hood'”) and change the ‘Privacy’ settings.
Select ‘Options’ from the drop–down menu at the top left corner. Select ‘Privacy’ in the pop-up window. Here you will be able to modify the settings of your cookies.
Select ‘Preferences’ from the drop–down menu at the top right corner. Select ‘Security’’ where you will be able to modify the settings of your cookies. For additional information concerning cookies and how to manage or disable third party’s or marketing/ retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics to collect information concerning your browsing activity, you can download the additional browser Component to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.